WPFR Series Right Angle Planetary Gearbox
- Planetary boom and output shaft are intergrated structure designed
to ensure maximum torsional rigidity.
- Planetary wheel with full needle design, increase the contact area
to improve the rigidity and output torque.
- The gears are carburized and quenched to the HRC62 with low carbon
steel surface for optimum wear and impact toughness.
- Gears refer to foreign imported software-assisted design to obtain
the best tooth shape to reduce noise.
- The input terminal is connected to the motor shaft in a
double-tight manner to obtain the maximum clamping force and zero
backlash power transmission.
- Adopt spiral bevel gear design, allow high output torque, more than
30％ higher than straight bevel gear.
- High tolerance input speed, more than 8 times higher than straight
bevel gear input.
- The meshing tooth imprint of spiral bevel gear has been optimized
by optimum design, and the contact tooth surface load is uniform,
and long running life.
- Cochlear bevel gears are meshed by optimum motion error analysis
and strict process control to ensure high precision running
|Ratio||3~200||3~200||3~200||3~200||3~200||3~200||1, 2, 3, 5|
|Maximum input speed||10000RPM||10000RPM||10000RPM||10000RPM||10000RPM||10000RPM||2000RPM|
High precision planetary gearbox matched with servo motor, stepping
motor are widely used. Lowest backlash;high output torque;high
efficiency(96%);honed toothings; 22 ratios i=3,....512; low niose
<65dB(A); any mounting position;easy motor mounting;life time
lubrication;figure diameters 40,60,80,120,160mm;more options!
Q: What should I provide when I choose gearbox/speed reducer?
A: The best way is to provide the motor drawing with parameter. Our
engineer will check and recommend the most suitable gearbox model
for your reference. Or you can also provide below specification as
1) Type, model and torque.
2) Ratio or output speed
3) Working condition and connection method
4) Quality and installed machine name
5) Input mode and input speed
6) Motor brand model or flange and motor shaft size
Q: Are you a motor manufacturer?
A: Yes, we are motor manufacturer. we develop and produce both the
motors and gear reducers all by our own factory.
Q: How long does it take to finish my order?
A: Normally your order could be delivery in 7-15 days, some hot
sales products could be fast delivered in 1 week. It depends on the
Q: Can I get a sample first?
A: Sure, we are honored to offer you sample for test before placing
a formal order.